Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Rhythm Reflecting Rhythm

It comes down to balance...
Balancing the freestylin', the improvisin', the flowin'
With one's predetermined intention.

It is an organizing system
Digitally bridging our interior and exterior realities.

Thru our
Machinic process of creations,
We are situationists
Wandering thru our
Indeterminate maze of intentionality.

We want to create
Alternative zones of expressions

I am
Open
to whatever seems
Interesting...

It's all about
Originality!

Our Cultural Inertia
drives us to our
Creative Work.

It's a Paradox...
Are there no originals?
Are we just replicating, copying?
Or our we just
Reflecting on our
Chaotic Turbulent Reality?

Remixing our
Constellations of our
Subjective, multiple Interpretations
of Information

Creating our
Narratives

Sharing our
Homologues

But our we just
Speaking in Code?

Is this an open system?
A Mix Lab?
An Open Channel?

Can we set ourselves FREE?

Or must we abide with the
Clockwork Economy?

OR
Is this just a META-Contradiction?

It is about
The Game you Play
and
How you Play it...

For me...
I play the mimicry of my OS...
The sound of my Human OS...
THRU
My Movment
My Flow
The FLUX...
It is my MIME DANCE.

I do seek
Universe Making
Seeking Sublimination.

How can we create a
Community of Sound
Reflecting a Unity?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your words always leave me motivated & inspired.

thanks!!!

6:14 PM, February 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home